Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Good Bye Elementary School....Hello 5th grade!










It didn't really hit me until we were sitting in the auditorium at Julian Newman Elementary school, at Em's 4th grade awards ceremony, that this was it.....she's officially out of Elementary school and on to 5th grade at the Intermediate school! She's so excited.....lockers, changing classes, being at a school that doesn't have kindergartners down the hall....you know, Big School! It does hurt my heart a little to see how grown up she's become but, at the same time, I'm so excited for her as she moves in to this next chapter of life! Congratulations Emma! 5th grade, here you come!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Poppy and I are so proud you Emma! Where has all the time gone??? 5th grade, that is BIG school. I hope you knock the socks off your new school!!!!! You sure did at JNES!!!!!

We are the Smith Family said...

OMG....say it isn't sooooo....where did the time go!?!?!?! I know Em will have it all down pat!!!! She will do great at 5th grade.......Love you guys!!!!

Mimi said...

Congratulations Em.....we are very proud of you....surely can't believe you are a 5th grader already......my oh my....we love you so. You surely changed our lives!